Year 3 / 4 Class Charter
We have five things to help us work together in the classroom and school which are
- Try to be kind and friendly.
- Try our best.
- Try to take turns in talking.
- Respect our school, the classroom, the equipment and the teachers.
- Try hard to concentrate and do our own work.
This charter will be reviewed each term to see if it is still working for us. We will be linking our charter to children’s rights and responsibilities
Nautilus Class Charter---Year 2 and Year 3
As a class we have created rules. These rules are to help us have a happy and productive year.
- Respect the things we have in school.
- Share with others and be a good friend.
- Inspire others.
- Have kind manners. Remember please and thank you.
- It’s ok to make mistakes. They help us to learn.
- Listen well to others.
- Take pride in what you do.
- Ask questions and explain your ideas.
- Enjoy learning.
- Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Try your very best with everything you do.
- Be brave, have a go at a challenge